Advanced treatments. Personalized care. State-of-the-art facilities. Even a state-of-the-art medical spa! At Silicon Valley Podiatry Group, we pride ourselves on offering our patients a lot more than “the basics” when it comes to foot and ankle care.
That extends not only to what we can offer in terms of treatments, but also to how we treat our patients—with friendly, accommodating, and prompt service every time.
Read on to learn more about the advanced medical and aesthetic services we provide!
We always take the time to conduct a thorough and comprehensive examination when you come to see us for a problem—regardless of whether your original concern was a fungal toenail infection, a painful bunion, a diabetic wound, or something else.
Why do we place so much emphasis on these comprehensive exams? Here are just a few reasons:
- The same general set of symptoms can have very different underlying causes, or even diagnoses. It’s important to get these right in order to develop the right treatment plan.
- Certain conditions can be linked with one another, and so we want to fully assess your risk of developing other problems—and help you prevent them. We may even identify other foot concerns you weren’t originally aware of.
- We want to make sure you have ample opportunity to ask any questions or share any concerns, and we have time to fully explain your condition and treatment options so that you can feel well informed, comfortable, and confident.
Our office is equipped with diagnostic ultrasound and digital X-ray, so we are able to take and review detailed pictures of bone and soft tissue structure quickly and conveniently.
Personalized Care with Advanced Treatment Options
We understand that in order to provide the best treatment to our patients, it’s not enough to simply have a diagnosis, or even the results of a comprehensive foot exam. We also need to get to know our patients—understand where you’re coming from, what your goals are, what you want out of treatment.
We have also committed to incorporating the latest research, evidence-based procedures, and treatment technology into our practice. That way, we truly can offer our patients service that goes above and beyond what you find in most other podiatric clinics, including:
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy, a conservative treatment for tendon pain and other soft issue injuries that accelerates natural healing and can be an extremely effective alternative to surgery.
- Medical grade prefabricated orthotics (our own line) and custom orthotics built using digital scans, for the most precise and effective biomechanical correction.
- Bilateral bunion surgery, which allows immediate walking for most patients and has a much shorter recovery period than traditional surgery.
- Stem cell membrane wound covering for diabetic ulcers, which accelerates wound healing and reduces scar formation. It is applied at our own on-site wound care center, which is not only extremely convenient for our patients but also provides a substantial cost savings over using a hospital-affiliated wound care center.
Medical Pedicures and Manicures
There’s no safer or cleaner place in the Bay Area to get a relaxing pedicure or manicure than at the SVPG medical spa! If you’ve ever picked up a fungal or bacterial infection after a spa day (it’s more common than you’d think), you already know how important this is.
All of our reusable tools are made from stainless steel and sterilized after every client in a surgical-grade autoclave. All other tools and equipment are never reused—you can take them home if you wish; otherwise we’ll dispose of them. We even provide waterless pedicures and manicures as a great option for high-risk guests, which completely eliminates the risk of contaminated water recirculating in pipes and tubes.
And of course, our technicians are fully licensed and trained, and our physicians are often conveniently available for a quick consult when necessary.
Whether you’re about to run a marathon, hustle up and down the basketball court, or rock the town in a pair of stylish heels, making sure you have the right pair of shoes is crucially important. After all, your shoes should support your feet and feel comfortable. They shouldn’t hurt your feet even more!
At SVPG, we’re passionate about shoes and are all too happy to share that knowledge and enthusiasm with our patients! If your feet are constantly aching due to mismatched footwear, we’ll make sure to give you some solid recommendations about features to look for and brands and models to try out.
One Stop for All Your Podiatric Needs
If your feet are hurting for any reason—sports injuries, wounds, chronic pain, deformities, and more—we can help. Our friendly, experienced, and highly trained staff are all committed to providing unforgettable care.
To schedule an appointment with us, please call (408) 358-2666 today.